Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. This week’s newsletter has the following articles and information:
- School Committee to vote on FY20 budget on Monday
- RMHS Students Participate in the Memory Project
- Killam Teacher to Run for Dana Farber in Boston Marathon
- An article from Edutopia on the Importance of Self-Care for Administrators
- Relicensure Information from DESE
- RMHS High Five for the Week
- Martin Luther King Day Celebration
- Coolidge Presents Freaky Friday
- Middle School Staff and Students Hear Presentation on Anxiety
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Hours for the Next Two Weeks are as follows:
1/28 Joshua Eaton 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
1/30 Birch Meadow 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
2/05 Barrows 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
2/06 Superintendent’s Office 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and week ahead!