Good Morning, Reading Public School Community
We hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. We want to wish all Fathers in our school community a Happy Father’s Day on Sunday.
Below is the final Pathways Newsletter of this school year. This week’s articles include the following:
- Unity Project Video
- Disheartening Graffiti Found at Parker
- Barrows Principal Announcement
- Reading Public School Staff to Be Recognized on Monday
- An Edutopia Article on Getting the Most out of Summer
- Coolidge Field Day
- RMHS Future Freshmen Night
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
As we close the school year, we want to take this opportunity to thank you, the parents and our community, for your support. With the community support of a Proposition 2 1/2 override ballot question in April, we have turned a corner and look forward to the upcoming school year.
Have an enjoyable and relaxing summer!