Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. Below are the highlights and articles of this week:
- ALICE Drills To Continue This Month
- An Edutopia article on The Power of Empathy
- A Marshall Memo Article on Ideas for Effective Tier 3 Responses to Intervention
- The RMHS High Fives for the Week
- Coolidge and Parker participate in the National Science Olympiad
- Read Across America Activities
- RMHS Basketball Teams Provide Community Service at Rosie’s Place
- Elementary Literacy Training
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
There are a lot of positive activities going on in our school district and it is due to the hard work and dedication of our staff and the support that we receive from parents. Thank you for what you do for students.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!