We hope that you are having a great long weekend. Below is this week’s edition to the Pathways Newsletter. This week’s edition has stories and photos on the following:
- RMHS Volleyball Team Sponsors Volley for Cure Event to fight breast cancer.
- Second Annual Sally K. Mucica 5K Walk on October 15
- An article from our Elementary Principals about elementary recess.
- Engaging parental support for smarter thinking
- Student work analysis to improve teaching, learning, and assessment
- Reading Public Schools offers course on trauma sensitivity
- School event photos from Barrows, Eaton, RISE, and RMHS
Enjoy the weekend! Take care.