Good Afternoon and Happy New Year!
During the month of January, there will be several School Committee and Community presentations on the Superintendent’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget. The School Committee meetings will begin this week and will be televised live on RCTV.
The dates of the meetings are listed below. All meetings will begin at 7:00 p.m. and will be held at the Reading Public Schools Administration Offices, 82 Oakland Road.
- Thursday, January 7 (Overview of FY17 Budget)
- Monday, January 11 (Administration, Regular Day Cost Centers)
- Thursday, January 14 (Special Education, District Wide Services Cost Centers)
- Thursday, January 21 (Public Hearing, Town/School Facilities Cost Center)
- Monday, January 25 (Questions, School Committee Vote)
In addition to the above meetings, Superintendent of Schools John Doherty will be making two Community presentations on the FY17 Superintendent’s Recommended Budget. The dates and times of the meetings are below. Child care services will be available at each meeting.
|Tuesday, January 12th, 6:30 p.m., at Coolidge Middle School Multipurpose Room
Wednesday, January 13th at 6:30 p.m. at Parker Middle School Multipurpose Room
If you have any questions, please contact the Reading Public Schools Administration Offices at 781-944-5800.