The Reading Public Schools will be holding a series of Community Presentations that will highlight the results, findings, and recommendations from last Spring’s Community Forums. The presentations will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 7th (6:30 p.m.)-Reading Memorial High School Patrick A. Schettini Library Media Center
- Thursday, October 8th (6:30 p.m.)-Coolidge Middle School Multipurpose Room
- Tuesday, October 13th (6:30 p.m.)-Killam Elementary School Cafeteria
- Wednesday, October 14th (6:30 p.m.)-Birch Meadow Elementary School Cafeteria
- Thursday, October 15th (8:45 a.m.)-Joshua Eaton School Cafeteria
The presentations will focus on the strengths and areas to strengthen in the Reading Public Schools. In addition, there will be feedback on what new programs should be added and what programs should be changed. Other data that relates to the topics of last year’s forums will be presented as well. The presentation will be the same each evening. All are invited to attend.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Reading Public Schools Administration Offices at 781-944-5800.
John F. Doherty, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools