On March 26th, RMHS Social Studies Teacher Kerry Gallagher participated in a panel discussion, titled, Lessons in Personalization from the Edsurge 50 States Initiative. This discussion highlighted the top stories from EdSurge’s recently completed The Fifty States Project, an initiative to showcase educators and their stories of supporting learning by using technology. We celebrate the art, knowledge and best practices shared by educators across urban, suburban, and rural communities, wielding technology to make a real difference for kids. The discussion featured educators from all over the country including:
- Mary Jo Madda / Associate Editor at EdSurge
- Roger Cook/Superintendent of Taylor County School District in Cambellsville, Kentucky
- Ricardo Elizalde/English Language Learner Teacher at San Francisco Unified School District
- Kerry Gallagher/Middle and High School History Teacher in Massachusetts
- Brandon Phenix/Director of Personalized Learning at ReNEW Schools in New Orleans
Kerry recently had a blog post published on the Ed Surge website. You can read it here.
The links to the 2 Part Video are below. Congratulations to Kerry on this outstanding opportunity!